TRANSPORT GENERAL MANAGER - (LEADING 3RD PARTY LOGISTIC PROVIDER)
Transport General Manager - (Leading 3rd Party Logistic Provider) - Job Summary
We now have an opportunity for a Transport General Manager with UK coverage. Overseeing a number of client operations within the Energy sector for this leading 3rd party logistic provider with a UK-Wide fuel tanker network.
As a Transport General Manager you will be providing clear leadership and direction for staff, ensuring the appropriate development is provided to allow each employee to meet their full potential.
Additionally, you will be responsible for delivering profitable operations in across multiple transport contracts in the Energy sector.
Transport General Manager - (Leading 3rd Party Logistic Provider) - Role Responsibility
- Overall responsibility to deliver an efficient operation across multiple UK operations
- Provide clear leadership and direction for staff and ensuring the appropriate development is provided to allow each employee to meet their full potential.
- Responsible for the costs and maximising revenue potential, and for following all applicable sites
- Responsible for maximising the Rental revenue for multiple UK locations
- Responsible for setting and maintaining the H&S standards of the site for all employees, customers and suppliers.
- Manage costs and revenue - has P&L responsibility for multiple locations
- Be the customers senior contact point.
Transport General Manager - (Leading 3rd Party Logistic Provider) - The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Practical experience of managing multiple locations with full commercial responsibility
- Proven track record in delivering profitable operations in across multiple transport contracts in the Energy sector
- Practical experience of managing a location with full commercial responsibility
- Worked in a fast paced, service driven environment with P&L responsibility
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'