Freightserve are looking to recruit an experienced Transport Coordinator for a large freight forwarder based in the Heathrow area.
The Export Gateway Coordinator is part of the team that has responsibility for day to day operation of the Gateway department and to provide an excellent customer service experience to all of our customers. This role also involves problem solving, raising ERTS records and updating milestones for import deliveries.
- Carry out all department/branch activities in accordance with industry best practice, ISO, standard operating procedures, regulatory compliance and H & S.
- Manage the sequential flow of consignments arriving and departing maintaining a 100% level of accuracy, robustness, safety and security.
- Ensure accurate data capture and uploading of information into n house operating system.
- Ensure all daily work schedules are completed in line with approved department procedures and deadlines.
- Submission of NES entries while ensuring that all Customs policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Work independently and with others to problem solves export and import matters as they arise to a satisfactory conclusion
- Post flight shipments and update Next Gen and third parties as required
- Raise records in the ETSF and discharge T1’s from overnight DDX deliveries
- Update milestones as required as across the gateway and branch as required including for night time import deliveries.
- Ensure Health & Safety policy is adhered to at all times.
- Responsible and Accountable to ensure company property is looked after and used correctly and safely at all times.
- Drive continual improvement in department policies and procedures and challenge status quo.
- Ensure that instructions from your line manager/supervisor are carried out effectively and efficiently in the interest of the business at all times.
- Complete all tasks necessary in accordance with deadlines.
- Maintain an integral, transparent and professional relationship with supplier/customer base at all times.
Only candidates with the correct experience will be contacted.
If you do require any further information on this position please e-mail any questions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'