Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Do you have experience in Warehouse, Forklift Driving, Industrial Cleaning, Machine Operating, Multi-Drop Driving, or Production Line?
Carlton Recruitment is holding an Open Afternoon in Wimbledon on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 for those looking for temporary roles in the Industrial sector.
If you are currently looking for ongoing industrial temporary work, come and meet the team. Bring your CV and passpoer and we’ll talk you through our latest vacancies.
Tuesday 22nd January 2019 between 12:00pm - 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£22,000 - £25,000
Our client, a successful travel company located within Putney, is looking for a Transport Executive with previous ticketing experience to join their team. You will be a self-motivated and reactive individual, assisting the call centre in completing all transportation requests quickly and efficiently. You will need experience using Amadeus and other reservation systems.
- Sourcing the best flights and pricings for customers in line with their needs
- Supporting the call centre and customers with any changes to flight schedules
- Administration and maintenance of Amadeus and the in-house reservation system
- Issuing / reissuing tickets
- Checking Amadeus Q’s on a regular basis to keep on top of any ticketing issues
- Completing scheduled changes within Amadeus and informing the customer
- Regularly checking on no-shows and cancellations
- Accurately programming flight information into the in-house reservation system
- Sourcing cost efficient group flights for the Meetings and Events department
- Completing passenger lists and seating requests as per a group’s needs
- Supporting the Groups departments in case of issues with flights (delays, cancellations etc.)
- Proactively looking out for notices of airline strikes
- Proactively searching for any potential issues that would affect flights (weather, political situations)
- Communicating any potential transport issues to both the call centre and customers in a polite and helpful manner
- Assisting the Finance department in the reconciliation of Transport billings
- Current / previous experience working in ticketing or a travel agency
- Understanding of the airline industry, airline partners and airline rules & regulations
- Self-motivated, reactive and persistent
- Experience using Amadeus - ticketing, reissuing tickets, IT fares, Q administration
- High computer literacy
- Proactive, sales-orientated, entrepreneurial spirit, open-minded, team player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'