Do you want to work for a luxury travel company? Do you want to go on exclusive holidays to fantastic destinations as part of your job? Have experience in customer service and looking for your next step? Look no further!
A luxury travel company in South-West London is looking for a motivated individual to join their vibrant and modern offices. You will be joining an energetic team assisting in their customer relations department and will be ensuring the highest level of guest service and communication to create a fantastic customer experience.
About the Role
As the successful Customer Service Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all customers have the best experience possible and that all enquiries are dealt with quickly and effectively
- Investigate and resolve all complaints to achieve the best result for both guests and businesses
- Allocating compensation as and when it is needed, in line with company regulations
This role is perfect for someone looking for a move into a luxury travel company. This role will provide you with both career and personal growth in the travel industry. If you have travel experience and are looking for the next step then look no further!
- Experience working in the travel industry is desired but not compulsory
- Experience working within customer service
- Experience of dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Fantastic communications skills, both written and interpersonal
- Professional telephone
Pay and Hours
- Pay will be £20 - £22k depending on experience
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm