To support a shift transport team so that they deliver the required products to customers and distribution centres in a timely manner, consistently operating efficiently thus ensuring the quality and safety of food goods and compliance with legislative and group standards.
- Provide support and administration to the team to ensure that they are appropriately informed, operate to Group policy standards and shift performance is maximised.
- Assist operational practice to ensure efficient and effective delivery services are completed and recorded.
- Maintain operational records whilst assisting both the transport supervisor and fleet administrator facilitating smooth operations and effective record keeping.
- Maintain close communication with Greencore sites and customers/depots to ensure that all parties are kept informed of any schedule or revised collection or delivery times.
- Provide information and insight to inform or act about changes to the daily route plans and associated driver’s roster.
- Assist with route and/or resource plans in response to any changes so that distribution service operates with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage the supervision of Loading of vehicles to Ensure they are correctly dispatched and delivered
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Atherstone, we have a team of around 550 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps, rolls, pasta salads, couscous salads, bircher pots and toasties for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Starbucks, Aldi, East Coast Trains and the Munch brand sold in WH Smith travel outlets.Main responsibilities
- Numerate and literate – educated to HNC level or equivalent
- Basic computer literacy – able to utilise MS Office Suite for general recording and reporting
- Demonstrable experience of administrating a team who work remotely
- Previous experience of facilitating cost efficiency
- Demonstrable experience of delivering business improvement through attention to detail
- Must Have class C licences as the moving of vehicles is needed throughout the night
- Must have a FLT reach licence or willing to acquire one.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.About the company
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'