PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Reporting to the Transport & Logistics Manager, the Transport Coordinator will be responsible for planning and arranging transport movements efficiently and cost effectively across the UK.
Hours of Role: Saturday and Sunday - 9.00am to 6.00pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Department Procedures
a) Effective and efficient delegation of internal transport movements and if required via contractor
b) Flexible approach to deal with short notice changes to requirements
c) Support delivery of revenue targets through provision of smooth transportation services
d) Enable smooth and compliant delivery of service through management of national transportation services
e) Manage routing and coordination of drivers across the UK
f) Work within internal procedures to ensure that key performance indicators are met with no faults
g) To ensure that the BIA KPI’s are met in regard to SU movement and reporting.
h) To ensure all records are maintained in accordance with operational requirements.
i) Facilitating liaison between individual regions.
j) Provide reports and information requested by operational teams
k) Assisting Operations with Complaint and Incident Reporting
l) Other duties as deemed reasonable by the Transport & Logistics Manager
m) Invoicing daily journeys
n) Planning and distributing internal journeys effectively and efficiently
o) Handling Home Office complaints
- Team working
- Liaise regularly with line manager and team members
- Helping/providing cover for other team members as required
- Attending team and other staff meetings
- Supporting new team members and provide on-the-job training
- Communication and Liaison
- Keep up-to-date with all written and verbal communications (i.e. emails/messages/calls)
- Ensure all records are maintained and kept up-to-date according to company policies and procedures
- Training and development
- Monitor own work levels, progress and development
- Undertake all core training and development programmes as required
- Undertake relevant learning according to agreed Personal Development Plan
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'