Contract role working as a Transport Coordinator for a company based in Norwich city centre
This role will be split between Supply Chain & Logistics coordination
- Responsible for supporting the Logistics Team in meeting internal deadlines including Month End and Week close.
- Daily communication with Polish Transport companies, updating customers both internal and external.
- Communicating with Suppliers and Transport providers over bookings for loadings and deliveries
- Assisting with transport planning schedules
- Monitoring and resolving with service issues relating to deliveries
- Generating transport instructions and inputting cost information onto internal systems
- Responsible for supporting the Supply Team in meeting internal deadlines including Month End and Week close.
- To be responsible for the efficient administration of all orders, from supply through to customer invoice.
- Processing and completing Sales Orders for customers in a timely manner and accurately.
- To generate, edit and process Purchase Orders, matching as required against supplier documentation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'