We are currently recruiting for Transport Coordinators on behalf of our client in Hatfield.
The Job Role:
- Administrative support in a busy transport environment.
- Ensuring effective communication and reporting.
- Briefing and debriefing drivers.
- Building excellent relationships with internal and external colleagues and clients
- Adhering to operator compliance excellence in line with current legislation
- Ensuring compliance of the scheduling system
- Delivering results in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Continuous delivery of operational and customer service key performance indicators.
- Reporting to the Transport Supervisor with any up to date current and foreseeable actions to mandate
- Previous experience within a transport office environment (desirable but not essential)
- A strong team player with a willingness to succeed.
- Capability to grow and develop into a broader role.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong administrative capability.
- Personal drive and ambition to develop and progress within the business.
- Understanding of driving legislation including operators licensing and WTD (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to deliver and excel in a fast paced, changeable environment.
- Strong communicator and decision maker
- CPC (desirable but not essential)
- Strong people skills in a fast paced environment
Following Positions Available:
- Clerk 1 Days: 07:00 - 19:00 4 days on, 4 days off
- Clerk 2 Nights: 07:00 - 19:00 4 days on, 4 days off
- Weekend Support: Friday to Monday
TEMP TO PERM FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES
Please apply today for immediate interview
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"