Job Type: Full Time (39 Hours a week)
Salary: Competitive + Quarterly bonus incentive
BrightHouse are currently recruiting for a Transport Coordinator to support the delivery & installation team in Manchester.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance to standards and processes through regular debrief process with customer service teams and field service engineers identifying all non-effective work and recognising excellent performance.
- Organises the drivers activities to ensure the morning loading and dispatch occurs as efficiently as possible.
- Prepare and collate all documentation required to ensure a successful delivery and installation, ensuring all packs are available for drivers at the start of the day.
- Support the field teams achieving installations in line with the SLA's through effective planning & scheduling.
- Promotes H&S standards ensuring compliance with statutory and company requirements.
- Maintain contact with driver teams throughout the day, ensuring any deviation or failed deliveries are authorised and the driver teams maintain communication with the CSC and the stores.
- To ensure drivers complete all relevant vehicles checks in line with statutory and company requirements (roadworthy, no effects, cleanliness, complete tool kit, product storage etc).
- Develop effective relationships with Store Managers ensuring an effective service to both internal and external customers.
- To ensure the accurate completion of all documentation required to report field service performance. Provide information for weekly reports as requested.
- Maintain accurate records relating to fleet maintenance, gaining an understanding of transport compliance and driver regulations.
- Deputies for the Field Operations Manager in his absence
- Please be aware of and follow the organisation's security policy and practices, implement a clear desk policy, report incidents, and keep passwords secret.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Transport management experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Able to demonstrate ability to identify root cause analysis.
- Able to collate, analyse and interpret performance data.
- Full driving license is essential as role requires.
- Building effective relationships within the CSC and retail, promoting excellent customer service