Transport Coordinator required. The on-going success of this company had led to this role becoming available. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in transport/fleet planning with a large quantity of vehicles.
Transport Coordinator Position Overview
- Direct customer contact for pricing and product enquiries
- Take orders accurately from customers, agree quantity, delivery times and dates
- Plan and implement the daily deliveries to maximise the economic use of the transport fleet using our in-house logistics software
- Liaison with drivers to manage deliveries to the agreed customer deadlines
- Finding solutions to unexpected daily issues e.g. breakdowns, punctures etc.
- Maintaining daily contact with customers until order fulfilled
- To improve the efficiency of the Transport operation
Transport Coordinator Position Requirements
- Proven background in a transport / logistics operations position.
- Excellent communicator, hardworking and flexible
- Well organised and capable of using your own initiative
- Excellent team player
- Excellent IT skills
- Full UK driving licence
Transport Coordinator Position Remuneration
- Salary £23,000 - £28,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Monday - Friday
- 28 days' holiday, including bank
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy