I am looking an Transport Coordinator for client I have based in Minworth who is the global market leader in the logistics industry. Experts in international parcel, express, ocean freight, road and rail transportation.
You have onsite parking and have the chance to be taken on a permanent contract after 13 weeks!
Working 4 on 4 off 06:00 to 18:00 I am looking for someone who is flexible with working hours and days.
Previous experience in a logistics/transport environment is vital.
This position would be ideal if you have previously worked as:
• Transport administrator
• Transport Planner
• Customer service advisor (logistics/drivers)
• Efficiently execute the plan provided by the planning team
• Site compliance for company and statutory regulations
• Ensure all TMS systems have up to date/accurate information
• Driver engagement to ensure maximum efficiency
• To undertake and support with ad admin tasks required by your line manager
Requirements for the job
• Previous experience of working within a supply chain environment desirable
• Previous experience of working within a transport administration environment desirable
• Analytical and numerical skills
• Working as part of a team / own initiative
• Excellent interpersonal , motivation and planning skills
• Knowledge of customs, requirements and working time legislation desirable
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills verbal and written
• Taking and processing customer orders either over the telephone or via email.
• Placing supplier orders either over the telephone or via email.
• Progress chasing supplier orders where necessary.
• Updating customer records on the computer system.
• Undertaking a full range of administration duties, including word processing, dealing with telephone enquiries, photocopying and filing.
• Comply with and uphold company policies and procedures.
If you feel this position is for you please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job