Our client, a Global Distribution company have an exciting opportunity for a number of driven, hard working individuals to join their Operations team.
This role will involve (once trained) working with a sophisticated computer system to track and monitor tank units in transit around the world.
Working for a customer base with high standards, the objective will always be to get everything right the first time for each customer.
Ultimately, the main purpose of the role will be to learn all fundamentals of the core business moving chemical products around the globe utilising rail, road, barge and sea services through to final destination, working in a large open plan and busy department.
The training and learning in the role will be extensive with excellent long term prospects for the right people.
- Must be based locally
- Must have the proven ability to multi task and work to a fast pace
- Ability to work under pressure when needed and show initiative
- Used to hitting deadlines
- Excellent communication/organisational skills
- Must be professionally presented
- Strong relationship management skills and good telephone manner essential as well as excellent PC skills.
- Graduate / Degree level of education / or similar experience in another role
- Available to commence a new role immediately
- Own transport is desirable due to the location of our client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job