* Transport Coordinator * Temp to Perm * Excellent opportunity*
Office Angels are thrilled to be working with one of the UK's largest logistics companies in helping them recruit for a transport coordinator!
Do you have experience in the transport industry and are looking for your next challenge? Are you a junior planner and wanting that next step up? As a transport coordinator, you will be responsible for the daily driver management of this busy customer delivery centre
- Departing the drivers in the morning and providing them with keys, satnav, routes etc.
- Logging KPI information from the drivers throughout the day
- Managing drivers and hours to ensure they run in accordance with legal and HR remits
- Overseeing and controlling 12 units covering home deliveries
Required skill and experience
- Transport background
- Good communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and data entry
- Proven admin skills
This is a full time position, working a fixed 5 days per week which, in the transport industry, is very rare!
- Costco card
- Exclusive discounts within company
- Free parking on site
- Discounted airport parking
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent personal development and progression plan
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please don't hesitate to contact us.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- data entry
- driver management