Are you an experienced Transport controller?
Are you looking for a career with an Award Winning Global Logistics company where you can develop and further your career?
- You will need to be personable and have great communication skills.
- You will be briefing and debriefing driver’s drivers.
- You will also need to build a quick rapport with your colleagues on site so that you can integrate into the existing team.
- You will need to have good geographical knowledge to understand and resolve any driver’s queries.
- You will need to be able to think quickly to resolve issues that will arise throughout the shift to ensure that there is limited or no impact on the schedule.
- You must be used to working with drivers, familiar with current driver legislation, know how to route plan and enjoy working in a pressurised environment.
- Hold Level D Cert and training record
- Have worked within the freight and logistics industry
Hours: 4 on 4 off shift 06.00am-18.00pm
Salary: £28,000 DOE
To be considered for this role, apply and I will contact you to discuss your application further