Transport Compliance Manager (FORS)
Up to £45,000
Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm
Global CTS Recruitment is seeking a highly motivated and proactive individual for a fantastic opportunity as a Transport Compliance Manager, we are looking for someone at management level to manage and coordinate the Transport Function, ensuring all O Licenses and FORS accreditation's are maintained.
- Providing transport advice and assistance to the board as required
- Upholding the listed Operators O licence
- Overseeing all O license undertaking for the group
- Fleet maintenance planning and administration
- Managing transport systems
- Advance check (Driver licensing checks)
- FTA (EU drivers hours and Working time hours) - Government Vehicle Operator Licenses account
- ESDAL (Electronic Service Delivery for Abnormal Loads) notification system
- FMO Fuel tech System
- Liaising with Insurers relating to Fleet Road Traffic Accidents interigating Vehicle CCTV systems
- Supporting the Transport Managers in their duties
- Completing audits relating to transport solutions
- Administrating of driver assessments and training requirements
- Upholding FORS accreditation's BRONZE, SILVER & GOLD
- Overseeing all FORS accreditation's
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Transport Manager Certificate in Professional Competence (CPC)
- FORS Practitioner
- Previous experience of similar role
- Strong level of commercial acumen
- Driver CPC Qualification
- Driver Card (Tachograph)
- LGV Licence C+E
- FORS Fuels and Emissions Champion
- FORS Road Risk Champion
- Driving Instructional/assessment LGV
- 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
- 4%/4% Employer/Employee Contribution Pension Scheme
Please contact Global CTS Recruitment for further information.
Global CTS Limited
In submitting your CV to Global CTS Ltd via email, social media, our website (general submission or vacancy application) or to a Global CTS vacancy via a jobs board you imply consent for Global CTS to process your personal data for the purposes of considering your suitability for vacancies and provision of work-finding services. We will never pass on your CV/details without receiving prior permission from yourself. No terminology used in this job description is intended to discriminate against a person’s age, race, religion, gender, marital status, colour, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate is only assessed on their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job described above.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'