Our client, one of the biggest logistics suopply chains in the world are looking for a professional to join there expanidng team to be a part of the growth and success they have already achieved and to be a part of the growth and success due to occur in the near future.
This is an immediate start for the right candidate, your duties will include but not subject to:
- monitor and chase documentation in support of the transport operation
- undertake administrative and filing duties to meet needs of the Transport Department
- liaising with the management team ensuring the smooth operation of the transport department
- front desk responsibilities – liaising and briefing drivers
- driver files, allocating keys; prioritise runs
- assist the Transport Planner in planning driver routes
- tracking and reporting all movement including delays to the management and customer
- General admin, filling, printing, copying
If you have admin experience and or experience in Transport admin, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job