We are currently recruiting a Transport Co-Ordinator to work in a very busy Transport and Logistics company, this will be co-ordinating HGV Drivers so knowledge of Driving legislation is essential.
This is a Temp to Perm role.
Candidates must have experience working in a busy transport department, preferably in an administrative role.
The role will include:
- Monitor Driver 3.5 Tonne and HGV Drivers routes
- Dispatching Home delivery technicians
- Drivers hours compliance
- Debriefing drivers, ensuring all account abilities and processes are audited at the end of every shift
- General admin
- Communicate all delayed departures/deliveries to relevant department
- Complete daily transport paperwork
- Collect and report statistical information
- Manage vehicle defects through VOR process
- Support the Transport Manager in providing Excellent Customer Service and cost efficiency.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 6-2, 2-10 on rotating shifts. Some weekends may be required.
Salary is £24,000 per year.
- Strong PC Skills/ data entry
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work in a methodical and organised manor
- Able to work to departments KPI's
Please apply with an up to date CV or contact Alisia at Romax.
- transport admin
- transport co-ordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job