Drivers Direct Logistics is the haulage division of the Drivers Direct Group and we are looking for a transport clerk to support our depot in Tamworth. The logistics division has grown from strength to strength while being supported by our recruitment branches nationwide.
Duties will include but not be exclusive to;
- Briefing / debriefing drivers
- Driver Tacho Card Management
- Vehicle Tacho Unit downloads and management
- Preparing / printing delivery notes
- POD collection and scanning
- Vehicle service scheduling
- Vehicle defect reporting
- Dealing with driver issues
- Vehicle checks
- Timesheet, checksheet administration
- Accident / incident control
- Vehicle allocation
- Fuel card allocation
- Drivers Files
- Vehicle Files
- Parking queries
- Liaising with planning to provide vehicle availability daily
- Completing daily report and sending to management
Training will be provided on all of the above and additional assistance will be available where required.
We can offer a salary of £17k to £19k per annum and normal working hours will be 0800 - 1800 Monday to Friday but there will be an on-call rota included.
Please apply today for more information and to be considered.