To be considered for this role you should have knowledge of Freight forwarding, have excellent people skills and an ambition to progress.
• Vehicle planning and implementation of daily loading schedules.
• Day to day supervision of drivers.
• Work within a dedicated team to maintain and control vehicles and drivers.
• Liaise with drivers, managers and planners.
• Liaise with the workshop to ensure vehicles are available for repair/service as required.
• Maintain and accurately update driver, vehicle and delivery details on company computer system.
Key Skill & Requirements:-
• Knowledge and experience of transport planning and scheduling
• Excellent IT, administration and organisational skills.
• Dealing with customers and resolving issues
• Working under pressure
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good geographical knowledge
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job