Transport Clerk - Night Shifts
Transport Clerk Required. Our client is a leading supplier of warehousing and transportation solutions. Due to the on-going success and growth of the company our client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Transport Clerk to join a dynamic and growing team.
As the Transport Clerk you will be responsible for effective dispatch & debriefing drivers, issuing trip paperwork and ensuring that reports and administration is accurate up to date and all in time.
This position will operator night shifts on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Transport Clerk Nights - Position Overview
- Ensure smooth running of the transport office so that it is efficient liaising with drivers and warehouse staff
- Ensure that accurate and up to date information are passed to the driver to enable a safe and cost effective service
- Live de-brief drivers on return routes, capturing relevant data including standard trip sheets
- Taking calls and communicating issues.
- Managing driver schedules, assisting with directions / planning
Transport Clerk - Nights - Position Requirements
- Proven experience of working within a transport operations / coordinating role
- Good Microsoft excel, word skills
- Fast paced, strong customer service skills required.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to deal with drivers and customer complaints
Transport Clerk - Nights - Position Remuneration
- Salary £22,000 - £28,000 (Dependant on experience)
- 4 on 4 off night shifts
- 30 days' holiday, including bank
- Parking on site
- Start ASAP
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"