Transport Administrator - East side of Bury St Edmunds, £20,000 - Working in a small and fast paced team
Your new company
A growing and well established company on the East side of Bury St Edmunds.
Your new role
This Transport Administrator job is joining a streamlined team of 4 people supporting the wider business. This is fast paced and time pressured job where you need the ability to multi task. Duties include but not limited to:
- Booking in deliveries
- Dealing with couriers
- Printing delivery notes
- Speaking to customers and drivers to ensure the vehicles are offloaded in a timely manner
- Chasing drivers for ETA's and making customers aware
- Liaising with the sales teams across multiple depots
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this job you will require:
- Minimum of 2 years current office admin experience
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong IT skills including MS Office Suite
- Ability to work within a small team, under pressure and at speed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- A keen eye for detail
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working as part of a collaborative team who are friendly and happy to share information. This job offers on site parking, a salary of £20,000 and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- customer services
- data processing
- delivery notes
- Transport admin
- booking deliveries
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'