- Previous administration experience in a fast paced environment
- The ability to build rapport with customers and drivers
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal
- High attention to detail, planning and organisation skills
- Own vehicle and full uk driving licence to enable you to get to the location
What can we offer?
- A good basic salary of up to £17K with regular performance reviews
- Shift patterns of 8hrs per day, 5 days per week, 5.30am start - 14:30pm and then 13:30 starts until 21:30pm (split shifts on a rota basis)
- Fantastic location – perfectly situated in Birstall Retail Park
- Excellent IT systems and overall resources
- A fun and friendly team creating a happy, safe and comfortable working environment
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you want to join a team who prides themselves on consistency to maintain high service levels for their customers, please either call us on or email your CV to us NOW for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'