Temporary Transport Assistant – Diss area - Part time - £9.50 p/h - Immediate start
Hales are currently seeking a Transport Assistant to join their successful client based near the Diss area. This position will initially be part time (2 days per week) up until November, and then from November to December this will increase to full time for 1 month leading up until Christmas.
The Purpose of this positon is to provide support to the Transport Managers, to undertake the management of tray and pallet stocks; ordering, de-hiring and managing audits.
- Provide support to the Transport Managers.
- Make sure daily pallet and tray de-hires are undertaken accurately and on time for each customer.
- Maintain accurate records of all pallet and tray volumes.
- Book transport collections, and ensure all relevant paper work.
- Input data daily, weekly, and monthly onto stock sheets
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise whilst work to set deadlines and dealing with last minute daily issues
- Providing first class customer service, maintaining good relationships with customers and suppliers
- Accuracy, concentration and attention to detail
- Able to adapt to unexpected situations
- Determination to successfully complete each challenge
- Resilience and drive to achieve the best we possibly can
- We want people to have a go
- Build and maintain excellent relationships within our team as well as with suppliers and customers
- Support and guide others to achieve excellence within our team
- Always willing to help
- Identify and resolve any issues as quickly as possible
- Handles pressure
- Display good business ethics
Due to the location of this position the suitable candidate will need to drive and have their reliable transport.
If you feel you have the experience and skills for this position. Please apply with an up to date CV or call Leanne on
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"