Transport Administrator / Transport Co-Ordinator
Our client, a leading automotive name, is looking for a Transport Administrator / Transport Co-Ordinator to join their operations in Birmingham. As Transport Administrator / Transport Co-Ordinator you will coordinate daily tasks within the Transport department, ensuring vehicles are collected and delivered in line with our client’s process, legislation, regulations and customer requirements.
- To coordinate collections and deliveries, ensuring cost effective utilisation of resources and performance is maximised with support from line manager.
- To deal with customer queries and complaints ensuring all queries are dealt with in a timely manner, escalated where necessary and reported correctly with support from your line manager.
- To work within set KPI’s and customer SLA’s ensuring they are met at all times whist providing customer service excellence with support from your line manager.
- To liaise with and manage third parties, as required, supporting with collections and deliveries of vehicles, ensuring the best possible price.
- Responsible for ensuring all paperwork associated with the Transport function is completed accurately and in a timely manner, including but not limited to PODs and processing invoices.
- To ensure you adhere to relevant legislation and ensuring others adhere to this too, carrying out necessary auditing to ensure compliance, as requested
- To utilise and maintain all relevant IT systems with up to date information so as to create efficiency within the Transport department including processing costs and invoices, adding collections and verifying requests.
- Ensure all relevant HS&E policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Assist with the Transport payroll preparation
Key Performance Criteria:
- Consistently meeting our client’s customer service excellence standards.
- Work within standard operating practices, compliance regulations and legislation at all times
- Consistently meet KPI/SLA’s set for Transport
Qualifications / Education & Experience
- Previous experience within a Transport role working within rigid regulations and procedures.
- A - C GCSE in Maths (or equivalent) or proven track record of working within a transport environment
- Problem solving, analytical and numerical skills with the ability to work using your own initiative
- Logical approach to managing workload
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to resolve complaints and queries successfully
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organised with strong time management skills, able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Able to work in line with KPI/SLA’s
- Flexible and able to implement and adapt to change quickly
- Good geographical knowledge
- Knowledge of IT/mail/calendar applications; Office applications; Intranet/Internet skills
- Hold Full Clean Driving Licence
Apply for this role online today.
Forde Automotive is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance are operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.