Reporting to: Shift Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Transport Administrator a permanent basis at our Kettering depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Working closely with the Ops Controllers with the office based in the Warehouse.
- Covering holiday cover for the Operations Controller
- Printing all despatch notes and replenishing despatch paper as required
- Recording and distributing security seals
- Answering the telephone and assisting with any enquiries relating to collections
- Ensuring all estimated time of arrivals (ETAs) are communicated
- Updating consistently all spreadsheets relating to despatch workflows
- Departing loads using warehouse management system (WMS)
- Reporting any overspill and correctly completing all relevant paperwork
- Producing Dangerous Goods Notes (DGN) and applying to all relevant loads
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Adaptable approach to work/ training
- Conscientious and reliable
- Adaptable attitude to all work tasks assigned
- Excellent communication skills in order to deliver accurate information
- Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines
- Good standard of computer literacy, particularly MS Office applications
- Able to work as part of a team or individually
- Able to work effectively and communicate to the correct level
- Able to work well in a team environment
Shifts: Any 5 in 7 06:00 – 14:00 or 14:00 – 22:00
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.