My client, a professional and friendly company based in Grays is looking for a Transport Administrator to join their busy team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring vehicle checks are compliant
- Collating information on vehicle checks
- Highlighting non compliant drivers
- Actioning any defects raised
- Keeping vehicle maintenance folders up to date and filed
- Assisting with tasks related to vehicle MOTs, tacho checks, brake tests, driving license checks etc
- Organising training
- Raising transport related purchase orders
- Monitoring spend of maintenance of vehicles and producing reports
- Checking contractor invoices against confirmed costs
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes. If you are emailing you CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies.
We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.