Interaction are proud to support a well known name in the Logistics business looking for 2 administrators to cover shifts as detailed below. The role of the transport administrator is imperative to support the important tasks of getting products in and out and to their customers.
You will be a highly effective communicator dealing with Drivers, Internal and External customers as well as suppliers. You may be asked to support other departments in this diverse working environment.
About the role:
- Collating data from warehousing and transport departments
- Creating reports for management
- Answering and dealing with queries by telephone and/or email
- Briefing/Debriefing Drivers
- Booking Deliveries for customers
- Proactively dealing with any issues that may arise
- Administrative support as directed by Transport Manager
- The ability to work under pressure
- An effective team-player and ability to work alone
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Great communication skills
- Highly proactive
- Problem solving skills
- MS Office skills
Full training will be provided on the internal systems as well as Driving Regulations. Therefore you will be a keen and able learner.
The role is offered Monday to Friday with either: 1500-2300 or 2300-0700.
An excellent and exciting opportunity to join a highly progressive logistics company. We look forward to your application.