Simpson Judge are working on behalf of a leading Global manufacturer based in Salford. They are looking to recruit a Transport Administrator to join their very busy distribution team to work on an initial 3 month contract ongoing to be extended to 1 year.
- Administration of all Transport procedures and processes.
- Running reports from the bespoke computer system.
- Liaising and briefing drivers.
- Liaising with carriers.
- General administration duties.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Data Entry experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Flexible and able to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Transport legislation is an advantage.
- Ideally worked as a Transport Administrator previously.
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- General Administration