Reporting to: Transport Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Transport Administrator on a permanent basis at our Stafford depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Checking and effectively maintain the Company’s systems for WTD and tachograph rules and
- Monitoring and maintaining records for agency drivers, process invoices using SAP, keep accurate
- records of agencies’ terms and conditions
- Inputting and monitoring drivers’ holidays and sickness absence, maintaining the time-keeping and attendance system, process sick notes
- Regularly updating the WTD system, ensuring the data is up to date and accurate
- Creating and providing daily reports to the Transport department regarding tachograph information
- Receiving and monitoring fuel deliveries, maintaining the fuel monitoring system
- Maintenance of driver notice boards
- Keeping subsistence payment spreadsheet up to date
- Effectively solving driver wage queries
- Providing various reports/ spreadsheets for internal departments in a timely manner
- Carrying out any other formal and legal duties
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to succeed in a pressurised environment
- Able to work using own initiative and with little supervision
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word, Outlook (or equivalent)
- Previous experience gained in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Experience in an FMCG environment is desirable
Shifts: Nights 4 on 4 off – 19:00 – 07:00
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.