Location: Market Drayton
Reporting to: Transport Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Transport Assistant - Nights on a permanent basis at our Market Drayton depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Correctly briefing and debriefing drivers.
- Checking all timesheets and ensuring all paperwork is correct and alphabetised.
- Checking driver’s wallets and issuing any information i.e. mail.
- Printing all despatch notes and replenishing despatch paper as required.
- Answering the telephone and assisting with any enquiries.
- Downloading drivers’ cards/ tachographs.
- Ensuring all Estimated Time of Arrivals (ETAs) are communicated.
- Consistently updating all spreadsheets including, but not limited to, trailer change overs, run summaries and trailer check sheets.
- Departing loads using Warehouse Management System (WMS) and then inputting all loads that have departed.
- Ensuring all uplifts are despatched in correct loads.
- Reporting any overspill and correctly completing all relevant paperwork.
- Attention to detail/ accuracy.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Adaptable approach to work/ training.
- Conscientious and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills in order to deliver accurate information.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines.
- A good standard of computer literacy, particularly MS Office applications i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel or equivalent.
- Able to work as part of a team or individually.
- Able to work effectively and communicate to the correct level.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a major distribution operation.
Shifts: 4 on 4 off Nights 18:00 – 06:00
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.