The position of the Translation Project Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects.
- Be responsible for the entire life-cycle of all projects assigned to the individual
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Understand and abide by individual project instructions
- Liaise with sales staff to clarify project parameters
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally
- Negotiate with vendors
- Coordinate with quality personnel to ensure that the translation perfectly complies with instructions and is linguistically perfect
- Communicate any issues/problems/caveats or additional
- Distribute information to sales staff as soon as that information is available
Essential skills and experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer service and/or project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks and work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to learn new things, be open to challenges and thrive on success
- Business degree and or customer service experience is preferred
For more than 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, e-learning and training, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of next-generation technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $500 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and EN 15038 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Multi Tasking
- Organization Skills