NEW JOB! Translation Project Coordinator - French, Italian, Spanish or German
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit Translation Project Coordinator, fluent in either French, German, Italian or Spanish. Your role as Translation Project Coordinator will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating and overseeing all stages of translation projects (receipt of request from client, price and delivery schedule quotation)
- Preparation of internal paperwork ( interpreting client’s instructions into a format understandable by all staff)
- Liaising with in-house translation staff, checking and production departments, to arrange translations and ensure that deadlines are met
- Invoicing instructions to Invoicing Department Day-to-day communication with clients
- Confirm order completion to clients and any and ad hoc duties required
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in either German, Italian, Spanish or French
- Be educated to degree level - any subject (languages degree not essential)
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise the workload
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous project management experience beneficial
SALARY & BENEFITS
£23,250 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme). Full time, permant job, Monday-Friday 09:00 - 17:30h.
LOCATION : Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (20 mins from Central London by train)
If this job as French, Spanish, Italian or German speaking Translation Project Coordinator is you and you are ready for your next challenge to join a truly fantastic, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'