NEW JOB! Translation & Interpreting Project Manager - £Competitive! An excellent opportunity to join a world leading translation organisation
Fluent English. Fluency in any additional 2nd language is highly desirable
Alnwick, Northumberland (NE England) - close to Newcastle upon Tyne.
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit Translation & Interpreting Project Manager. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating interpreting projects (corporate and public sector)
- Preparation of proposals, selection of suitable interpreters and equipment and efficient management of the process from proposal through to invoicing
- Liaise with in-house and freelance suppliers and customers to fulfil project
- Ensure that projects are processed correctly via the systems in place
- Writing marketing information (brochure text, press releases, website articles) to promote the company’s services.
- Liaising with new and existing clients on a day to day basis and responding to enquiries which have been received by post, fax, email, telephone or through website
- Developing strong working relationships with clients both remotely and on site
- Following up enquiries and working with BDMs to secure new interpreting work as required.
- Checking supplier invoices and preparing the invoice schedules for interpreting assignments.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English. Fluency in any additional 2nd language is highly desirable but not essential
- Ideally be educated to degree level - any subject
- Previous experience of working in the languages, translation or interpreting industry
- Experience of event management advantage
- Experience in customer-facing and business development roles
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise the workload
- Attention to detail
SALARY & BENEFITS
£Competitive! Excellent benefits.
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job