Reed Qualified Social Workers are currently working with Gloucestershire County Council to recruit Social Workers with experience in Children's Services to join two Transitions team within the authority. These are based in Stroud and Cheltenham.
These roles come with a renumeration of £35 per hour in a quality, results-focused team.
Duties for this role include:
- Dealing with an 11 - 18 year old demographic
- Managing a caseload of complex care packages
- Ensuring the service users voice is heard where possible
- Monitoring and reviewing care packages
- Enabling smooth transition into Adult's Services
Applicants must have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent (e.g BSc, BA, MA, CQSW, DipSW) and be registered with Social Work England (SWE)
- A dedicated team of consultants with over a century of recruitment experience
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- A Reed-funded additional 1% on top of your pay for you to use to further your professional development
Reed Qualified Social Workers recruit for Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Advanced Practitioners, Senior Practitioners, Assistant Team Managers, Team Managers, Service Managers, Independent Reviewing Officers, Best Interest Assessors, Form F Assessors across the UK. In the Midlands we recruit into Nottinghamshire County Council, Nottingham City Council, Derbyshire County Council, Derby City Council, Walsall Council, Leicestershire County Council, Leicester City Council, Coventry City Council, Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council, Gloucestershire County Council, South Gloucestershire Council, Worcestershire County Council, Telford & Wrekin Council, Shropshire Council, Dudley Council
- Child Protection
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'