Transitions Assistant Manager
A challenging and progressive role now exists within the Institutional Transitions division of this leading firm of Investment Managers.
This part of the business is where all client servicing, administration and general operations takes place supporting more than 800 Institutional clients from the UK, Europe, Middle East, Japan and Australia. The team has also recently expanded and is now also responsible for the asset movement within the Workplace Investing element of the business.
As the Transitions Assistant Manager, the key focus of this role will be the account opening and asset movement for clients on behalf of the Workplace Investment, Institutional and International Business Development (IBD) businesses. This will entail using various in house systems and working closely with their global operational and client service teams, as well as project managing each event ensuring trading can commence and all account set up has been implemented. Additionally, you will also be responsible for supporting the Client Service Managers processing the daily and ad hoc cashflows relating to the existing Pan-European Institutional and IBD businesses. Ongoing day-to-day responsibilities can include:
- Determining a client’s requirements & analysing issues involved in completing a successful transition, following a new business win or advice of transitional activity
- Review each transition with regards to cost analysis, management of exposure & performance impact, & build a Transition strategy / plan.
- Co-ordinate all business areas associated with new or transitional business.
- Liaise with transition managers, fund managers, & custodians on issues associated with new or other transitional business.
- Work with high levels of vigilance with regards to risk awareness throughout each step of the transition, and keep management informed as to the status of all transitional clients.
- Attend internal & custodial meetings and conference calls support client driven business
- Provide transition summaries.
With your experience gained within the securities sector, coupled with a high level and a broad understanding of the investment industry (including settlements, corporate actions & cash management) and some project management skills, the client is seeking someone who is self-motivated and focussed, together with some experience in coaching and developing others.
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package including bonus potential and free parking a full and detailed job description is available on application.
- Corporate Actions