Transition Project Manager - Westminster - 12 Months £600/Day
Day Rate: £600
This role is outside IR35
The successful candidate will need to be eligible to undergo SC clearance at offer stage if not already held.
We are seeking a Transition Project Manager for our Government client based in Westminster. This is an urgent requirement with a start ASAP.
This role will be required to manage and facilitate a series of transitions to upgraded systems. These include workflow systems in police forces, central services and communications service providers. This will ensure that as new legislation comes into force, communications data will be able to be used to support law enforcement and intelligence agencies in protecting the public.
A proven track record with the following is required -
- Knowledge of the Law Enforcement and Intelligence Agency landscape
- PRINCE2/Managing Successful Programmes practitioner qualifications
- Project managing in technically complex multi supplier environment supporting large projects with emphasis on network delivery
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing dependencies, and milestone date tracking
- Experience of working with multi disciplinary teams to deliver a common goal, including the effective liaison with internal and external suppliers
- Good MS Office skills - Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
- Experience of managing relationships and inter-dependencies between projects and planning transitions into the business
- Able to apply the principles of successful negotiation to influence and persuade others
This is an initial 12-month contract with the potential to extend. It will pay up to £600 per day depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the above role -DO NOT CALL - Please click the "Apply Now" button or email your CV along with your availability & contract rate to in the first instance. ?
Project Manager, Project Management, Transition Project Manager, Transition Project Management, Transition, Prince 2, MSP, Managing Successful Programmes, Stakeholder Management, Government, Transitions, Legislation, Police, Law enforcement, Intelligence Agency, Large Projects, Network Delivery
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.