Transition Project Manager - London - 6 Months - £500/Day Outside IR35
Day Rate- £500
This role is outside IR35.
We are seeking a Transition Project Manager for our Government client based in London.
They are partway through a programme of work to disaggregate their ICT services away from a single vendor legacy PFI contract which has been in place since 2002.
A number of disaggregation's have already been delivered with print, network and telephony services having been re-procured and transitioned in 2015/16 and are now being delivered under separate contracts.
A proven track record with the following is required -
- Driving supplier led transition project workstreams and ensuring successful progress against plans and contract deliverables
- Project Manager role in a digital environment is essential
- Experience of working within Service Delivery and Transition activity environments
- Working directly with the supplier project managers to monitor day to day project workstream activity
- Working with the supplier to develop appropriate plans for communications, testing, acceptance into service (and any other relevant Transitional activities) for each project workstream
- Identifying significant project risks/issues/impacts or non-compliance as they arise
- Extensive experience within Government roles
This is an initial 6- month contract with the potential to extend. It will pay up to £500 per day depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the above role -DO NOT CALL - Please click the "Apply Now" button or email your CV along with your availability & contract rate to in the first instance. ?
Project Manager, Transition Project Manager, Service transition, Service delivery, Service Transition Project Manager, Government, Digital, Project Management, Supplier Management, Transition, Project workstreams, Workstreams, Prince 2, Agile, Project Risk, Issue management, Delivery
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.