Transformation Project Manager
Transformation Project Manager
Our client, one of the UK's leading privately-owned housebuilders, require a Transformation Project Manager to join their Transformation team. The company operates in Scotland, The North East of England, Yorkshire and the Midlands, has offices in each of those regions and employs over 600 people. Reporting to the Group Transformation Director, the role is based at the company's Head Office, which is located between Chesterfield and Sheffield.
The overall purpose of the Transformation Project Manager role, is to support and lead teams through the stages of implementing projects and enabling the benefits to be realised across the business. Further, the Transformation Project Manager will ensure that projects are successfully delivered by driving progress and keeping teams on track by engaging with all stakeholders - both internal and external.
In return, the company offers a generous salary and benefits package (which includes bonus and car allowance), as well as the opportunity to shine in a position which is key to the continued drive for efficiency within the business.
Principle Accountabilities of the Transformation Project Manager
- The end to end delivery of approved projects, from an initial idea through to close out
- Work with the teams to develop an implementation process that is effective, engaging and represents value for the business
- Track, prioritise and resolve issues and risks throughout the delivery of change projects, advising on actions to resolve or to help inform decisions
- Manage dependencies across all stakeholders and contributors within a project to ensure that they are kept involved and up-to-date at all stages throughout the life of a project
- Review projects delivered and log any lessons learned to enable future projects to benefit from improve ways of working across the company
- Manage expenditure and project budget throughout the project
- Communicate plans and progress regularly to all stakeholders, including Board members
- Work with the Business Analyst to manage gaps and inconsistencies in processes and champion best practice project management within the team and wider company teams
- Maintain effective communication with business teams through regular meetings / feedback
- Assisting the Group Transformation Director with the management of the project proposal process, aiming to ensure that all project work is aligned with the company Strategy
- Deputise for the Group Transformation Director at meetings as required
Qualifications, Technical Skills, Experience and Knowledge required or desired of the Transformation Project Manager
- Experience of delivering projects from start to finish and preferably more than one at a time
- Experience of working with business teams and external clients as project stakeholders
- Experience of working with project approaches / methodologies and their application
- Excellent, confident stakeholder management and communication skills
- Recognised Project Management Certification (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Broad Project Manager experience; working knowledge and application of project management tools and methods, business process improvement, project / programme communications and operational improvement
- Knowledge of ERP systems and implementations
- Experience of the House Building/Manufacturing/Construction Industry (ideally at least 1)
Salary: Circa £45K to £55K plus car allowance, bonus and benefits package
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Please make your application for this role to Rainford Berry Ltd.
- project manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job