Umbrella rate: £345.39PER DAY/Negotiable
Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Transformation Project Manager on a 3 month contract. They would like someone who has the experience and knowledge in the following:
Purpose of the role -
To project manage the effective delivery of the council wide support services transformation review which is implementing a new operating model for support services based on new technology, self-service by managers and a centralisation and restructuring of support service teams.
The centralisation and restructuring of teams has been completed. This interim role focusses on a number of specific tasks outlined below to ensure that support service teams, particularly HR and finance, finalise the review of and streamlining of their key processes and new technology is introduced to enable managers to self-serve removing some of the transactional work from support service teams.
The interim role will report to the Deputy Transformation Programme Manager.
PLEASE NOTE: Shift pattern; 9-5, 3 days a week.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Effectively project manage the support services review including governance arrangements, the development and coordination of project plans, resource planning, risks, issues, quality, performance and delivery, ensuring the provision of regular and accurate progress reports for key stakeholders.
- Support the planning and delivery of the re-design of support services' business processes working with Business Change Manager in order to reduce and streamline these.
- Work closely with the Project Managers for implementation of the HR iTrent system and new ICT Helpdesk system, as well as the technical lead for the Agresso finance system to enhance current technology. Work closely with colleagues across the finance, HR and ICT teams to develop self-service by managers through delivery of new functionality and development of the new intranet which is a key enabler of manager self service.
- Coordinate the production and implementation of a training and development plan to support the roll out of self-serve technology working with colleagues in organisational development and HR.
- Develop and coordinate the delivery of a communications and engagement plan for the implementation of self-serve technology, new processes and ways of working.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience -
- Must have worked in a previous position before in a Local Authority background.
- Project Manager
- Business Change Manager
- Project plans
- Transformation Project Manager
- Self serivce
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job