Our client is undergoing an extensive period of change following a strategic review. This role is Transformation Lead for the finance workstream, affecting people, process and systems and improving performance across all areas.
A leading organisation in the retail/food service sector. Cheshire based.
The Transformation Lead - Finance, is responsible for shaping, driving and delivering the finance transformation roadmap within the organisation. This is a hands-on role which will be supported by a number of business functions with the business - IT, Group IT (SAP), Finance and HR. Process documentation, mapping and re-engineering is key activity coupled with implementation of digital innovation technologies deployed within the UK and wider Group.
This is a fast-paced results driven organisation and solutions/approach should be cost effective and innovative to support the business agenda and vision.
- Defining and managing the plan to achieve the agreed transformation roadmap
- Documenting the current processes and identifying opportunities for automation
- Prioritising the improvements based on potential savings to be achieved
- Identifying systems improvements, policies and processes which would result in the number of days to close period end
- Identifying and securing resources (either internal or external) required to deliver the roadmap
- Influencing the transactional finance teams to adopt new processes and solutions
- Reporting formally and informally at board level
The Transformation Lead will need to be/have:
- Experience of fast paced transformation projects within a retail or food services, hospitality and catering, or similar environment, ideally impacting the finance area
- Proven experience of systems innovation and development, ideally around SAP FICO, to improve processes
- Practical experience of successful process innovation resulting in reduced time for period end close
- Strong Change and Programme Management - Prince 2 or APMP qualification ideally
- Process Mapping leadership
- Knowledge of Finance Digital Innovation solutions essential and some exposure to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) would be ideal
- Strong leadership skills and workshop leadership using a variety of facilitation techniques
- Strong budget management
- Strong supplier/partner management where new technology solutions are to be implemented
- Stakeholder management- ability to influence at all levels from Leadership team to operations site management teams
c£80,000 plus benefits
2 year fixed term contract
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job