Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit Senior Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers to join the Transfer Pricing team at a leading Big 4 firm in Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf and Berlin in Germany. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with a taxation background to develop their career by gaining experience with a busy Financial Services centre within Europe.
My client is looking for experienced professionals to work within their dynamic team within a desirable location. By moving to this major business and financial hub, you will be enjoying modern infrastructure, as well as one of Europe's biggest airports. Its market is very open and dynamic thanks to the presence of some 5,000 foreign companies. So if you are seeking an international career and a thrilling lifestyle, why not turn to Germany?
Duties and responsibilities of the Transfer Pricing Professionals:
- Building and managing their portfolio of clients
- Assisting clients with any tax risks and technical issues across the different industries and sectors
- Working with the Head of the department to assist in business development such as the production of reports and publications
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of your team
- Preparing and collating documentation for clients to assist with any compliance needs
Background of the Transfer Pricing Professionals:
- Proven experience (1-3 yrs’ for Consultant/3-5 yrs for Managers/5+ yrs for Senior Managers) on advisory and complaince transfer pricing projects
- Degree in accounting, law, business or economics preferred
- Fluent English and Upper Intermediate German
- Extensive knowledge on technical transfer pricing and international tax
- Strong communication skills
In return, this opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits whilst also offering an enviable work/life balance in a desirable location. If you are interested and would like to apply, please get in contact!
Kim wants: Transfer Pricing Professional, Qualified, TP Consultant, Senior Consultant, Manager, Transfer Pricing
- Transfer Pricing