Overall job purpose
To assist with the management of a portfolio of multinational clients, including large corporates, with sometimes complex transfer pricing arrangements, across a broad range of industries, ensuring excellent client service and identification of further work opportunities.
The role will involve working on a variety of transfer pricing projects, including transfer pricing policy design and implementation, documentation, benchmarking, tax enquiries, tax auditing and debt defence/ ATCA’s. You would have the opportunity to be involved in the entire lifecycle of each project, from assisting with the preparation of proposals to delivering reports and being involved in advising on the practical implementation of the transfer pricing policy.
- Be the first point of contact for some clients and respond to clients efficiently and effectively, to demonstrate excellent client service.
- To prepare transfer pricing advice, draft transfer pricing documentation, reports and memos, whilst liaising and building relationships with clients, practising the principles of excellent client service at all times, all of which you will be fully supported in by the senior members of the team.
- Interaction and building productive relationships with peers at other RSM International member firms.
- To try and identify planning opportunities and to undertake technical research assignments as requested.
- To assist with the day to day management of each assignment in accordance with the firm’s standard risk procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements. Ensuring the work meets targeted recovery, and to bill clients on a timely basis.
- To research potential clients and prepare proposals for new work, and to attend meetings with or deliver formal presentations to prospective clients.
- To ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, such as VAT and Audit, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
- To maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil professional bodies’ CPD requirements.
- Be responsible for assisting with managing WIP and billing in an efficient manner.
- Attend team meetings and training as required.
- To ensure quality at all times by adhering to the Firm’s quality standards.
- To carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the role and its grading, as requested by the line manager or any Partner.
Personal and professional qualities
The role requires:
- High standard of education (e.g. degree or overseas equivalent)
- Appropriate professional qualification (e.g. CTA, ADIT, ACA)
- Experience operating at Associate / Assistant Manager or a similar role or can demonstrate the skill set required to undertake the role.
- Proven experience of assisting with transfer pricing projects and preparation of OECD and locally compliant transfer pricing documentation (e.g. master file/ local files/ benchmarking) for multinational groups
- Strong project management and organisation skills, with the ability to work on a number of projects and monitor approaching deadlines
- Experience in client handling, including excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in producing high quality, technically accurate work within budget and deadline.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
- Corporation Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- International Clients
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'