TRANSFER OF EQUITY CASEHANDLER
My client are an innovative, expanding property based Law Firm that are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to provide assistance and support to our Transfer of Equity Case Handling team.
The role of the Transfer of Equity Case Handlers is to carry out legal investigations on the Title of the property relating to each case, to identify any issues which may prevent them being good and marketable. If any issues are identified, you will need to address and deal with them and report any issues to the client for further instructions, whilst also offering a recommendation on how best to proceed. The end goal being to check as many Titles as possible, per day, ensuring that all cases are dealt with as expeditiously as possible and that good customer service is provided at all times.
- An understanding of the remortgage process
- An understand the principles of Transfer of Equity
- An understanding of the difference in property tenures
- Be able to check a legal title
- Be able to run a portfolio of cases where the clients are remortgaging, as well as transferring equity
- Be able to process volume incoming work quickly and accurately
- Possess excellent client care skills
- Have a professional, friendly and helpful telephone manner
- Be able to demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have the ability to work well on your own, as well as part of a team
- Be able to identify issues which arise and resolve them as quickly as possible
- Work proactively
- Work well under pressure
- Liaise and communicate effectively with other teams and departments
- Be able to use IT and E-mail systems
- Have a positive and 'can do’ approach to work
IF YOU ARE INTERSTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.
- Case Management
- Legal Assistants