A market leading company with their Head Office based in Liverpool are recruiting for a Transactions Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the North West’s most recognisable employers who are currently undertaking a number of interesting projects.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background supervising/managing a high volume accounts environment. Reporting to the CFO, the Transactions Supervisor will ensure all transaction processing is completed in line with agreed volume and timescales. Previous experience within the maritime industry would be desirable, however candidates from other industry sectors will be considered.
The Transactions Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Distribution, supervision and review of high volume transaction processing including vendor invoices, expense claims and receipts
- Regular reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Management of direct debits and standing orders
- Management of customer cheques, banked and recorded
- Development of KPIs for transactions team to drive performance
- Provide training to transactions team
- Implement effective change management and deliver improvement projects
Ideally you will have/be:
- Proven experience of working in a high volume transactions role
- Strong planning, multi-tasking and organisation skills
- Experience working with a large ERP system (SUN, SAP, Oracle)
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Up to date knowledge of VAT regulations
If you have all of the above requirements for the Transactions Supervisor position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of part qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Accounts Manager
- Business Analyst
- Finance Analyst
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.