A market leading organisation based in the Liverpool area is looking for an experienced Transactions Processing Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most recognisable and innovative employers in the North West. Joining an established team, the successful candidate must have strong leadership qualities with proven experience in a large, high volume accounts department. Reporting to the Transactions Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of 10 ensuring all day-to-day accounting transactions are completed in accordance with defined processes and timetables.
The Transactions Processing Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Supervising a high volume accounts environment
- Preparing and submitting payment runs
- Review of financial documents to ensure compliance with internal rules and external regulations
- Ensure cash transactions are accounted accurately in accordance with documented policy
- Undertake regular review/appraisals ensuring performance is at the expected level
- Deliver concurrent improvement projects
Essential Requirements are:
- Experience of supervising a team
- Strong management skills
- Driven by targets and KPIs
- Strong planning and multi-tasking skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Transactions Processing Supervisor position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore accountancy division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator
- Financial Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Co-ordinator
- Trainee Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Supervisor/Accounts Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.