Transactional Finance Manager - Immediate Start
Our well-established client is looking for an immediately available Transactional Finance Manager to join their Shared Service Support function. This position will involve leading a newly established team of Purchase Ledger Clerks in order to deliver a process driven project. The role will involve the continual development of the team members, as well as monitoring performance, via targeting tools such as KPI's, ensuring the team deliver a service in line with agreed SLA's with suppliers.
Ideally, you will:
• Have very strong people management skills, having worked in a similar role for at least two years.
• Have demonstrable experience in leading a newly implemented team, having offered trainings and development plans for team members previously.
• Be a well-experienced transactional accounts professional yourself, having great knowledge of the entire Accounts Payable process, from end to end.
In return, you will:
• Receive an excellent opportunity to take ownership of a team within a larger AP function, working together with other Managers to achieve collective goals.
• Enjoy a high level of responsibility within a well-established Shared Service function.
• Attain a position where free, on-site parking is made available, within a highly accessible location.
For an immediately available Transactional Finance Manager our client offers an exciting opportunity. We are hoping to work very quickly on this role so perfect for any current Purchase Ledger Managers who have been made redundant due to COVID-19 to get back into a similar role speedily. All those that feel they have the necessary skill to succeed in a role where hitting the ground running is an absolute must please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'