Our client is a fast growing Technology/Fintech company with presence across Europe.
They are currently looking for a highly capable & experienced CFO to work closely with the Senior Board and Investors (VC).
The role will be responsible for Debt funding and restructuring.JOB DESCRIPTION
You will be working closely with the management team and will be required to help manage the entire finance team:
- To take charge of the entire Finance and Accounting department
- Responsible for management of all aspects of financial and corporate accounting functions
- Take charge of cash flows forecasts
- Working closely with the Leadership team in handling business, operational, financial decision making & risk mitigation
- Ensure internal controls are in place, financial statements are in compliance with UK GAAP and IFRS
- Overseeing a high transaction operation
- Leading on Debt fund raising
- Leading on Restructuring
- Investor Relations - Two large European Venture Capital firms
The ideal CFO will be confident in leading a business financially and be responsible for the growth of the company and must possess the requirements below;
- At least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree and preferably a member of any professional accounting body ( ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA/etc)
- At least 15 years of working experience, preferably with Fintech or Bank
- Extensive experience working in Debt Capital Markets, Debt fund raising, Lending etc.
- Management reporting experience
- Extensive Investor relations experience (PE or VC)
- Ability to work in a high growth environment
- International experience is a bonus