One of our top clients are looking for a Transactional Administrator to join their team at their office in Whiteley, Fareham.
- Assist with all aspects of the administration of funds and associated fund structures for a large pension scheme
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, and ad-hoc investor requests
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
Skills, knowledge and expertise:
- Sound technical financial services knowledge or similar finance industry experience (purchase/sales ledger clerk for example)
We will considerer both full-time and part-time applicants, with a minimum working week of 25 hours.
Please apply below if you are interested in seeing the full job description along with the client details.
- Pension Schemes
- Investor Reporting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'