A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a key client of mine based in Dover for a Transaction Team Leader to join an expanding team on a fixed term contract of 3-6 months.
- To lead, motivate and support a team of customer transaction officers to deliver a high quality, high performing service that provides transactional and administrative support for crucial business areas.
- Coordinate and support the team to engage and complete transactions at the earliest
opportunity. Ensure an attention to detail and process that allows transactions to be prioritised and completed in a timely manner to contribute to improved customer service and maximise KPI performance.
- To oversee and coordinate the workload of the team on a day to day basis having regard to resources and priorities, and determine work methods to ensure service objectives are achieved.
- To manage, coach, develop and appraise the team ensuring they are equipped to deliver a high quality, efficient and effective service that is continuously improving and highly responsive to internal and external customers needs.
- To monitor and manage individual and team performance and report against assigned KPIs, progress on delivery of service improvement plans and develop a strong
performance culture within the team.
- To ensure that service standards are consistently complied with and that team members are aware of their responsibilities. Identify areas of non-compliance and make
recommendations for change and improvement.
- To work in partnership with relevant teams and ensure that customer contact is resolved
where possible at the first point of contact.
- To work with the other teams to deliver effective local and wide support services.
- To be accountable for the monitoring and delivery of delegated budgets, ensuring value for money is achieved.
- Identify improvements to the services we provide to customers or the way the team works.
- Make suggestions to improve efficiency to Operational Managers.
- Manage Customer expectations on behalf of the business and sign-post to other agencies where Customers can find support where appropriate (e.g. Police, Local Authority services, Utility Providers etc.)
- Undertake any other duties that are appropriate and commensurate with the grade of the post as may be required by service demands to ensure the effective operation of all
- The Post holder will be willing to travel across locations In Dover, Shepway, Canterbury, Thanet and Aylesham.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business