In Consulting, you will join a growing team of 300 relationship driven, strategic thinkers who take pride in the positive impact they can have on society whilst advising the boardrooms of UK and International clients across all sectors. Our Consulting teams support clients in solving business critical, complex problems through a broad range of services including risk assurance, technology advisory, business transformation, regulatory consulting and actuarial support. Our expertise ranges from financial services and insurance to retail, government and education. In a rapidly changing business world, we help clients overcome the challenges that they face today and prepare for whatever the future may hold.Job Purpose
As a Monitoring Trustee Senior Manager you will be responsible for managing project based assignments working within the Monitoring Trustee Team.
The Monitoring Trustee team is a small, dynamic consultancy team providing companies and regulatory authorities with advice on monitoring the implementation of competition remedies in merger, anti-trust and state aid cases. The role will involve work with a multinational, blue chip client base. Mazars is regularly appointed as Monitoring Trustee in relation to the world's largest M&A transactions and is a well renowned market leader in the field.Role & Responsibilities
- Monitor compliance of parties with commitments offered to competition authorities in the UK, EU and globally (North and South America, Asia).
- Manage projects or work streams of larger projects (e.g. monitoring of divestiture processes, viability monitoring of divestment businesses and hold-separate/ring-fencing obligations).
- Assess potential purchasers of divestment businesses (e.g. review of business plans, financial resources etc.).
- Monitor behavioural commitments (e.g. prices, bundling etc.).
- Identify business development opportunities and support in pitches in order to contribute to meeting the Consulting team's sales budget.
- Assist in and lead the development of training, engagement procedures and methodologies.
- Mentor, coach and develop junior team members.
- Ensure standards and procedures maintained by whole team.
- Assesses and produces high quality work in line with the Firm's policy and processes, meeting relevant regulatory requirements.
- Excellent financial analyst skills and experience of M&A transactions.
- Extensive practical experience in transaction advisory services, valuations or monitoring trustee services.
- Strong academic background with financial qualifications (exam qualified) such as ACA, ACCA or CFA (or equivalent).
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data with a critical eye, generate insights and construct solutions are required.
- Excellent drafting skills and communication skills both oral and written.
- Communicates team goals with clarity, sets clear objectives for more junior team members, providing timely feedback and support as necessary.
- Experience of being in a client-facing role with an ability to build and develop relationships with all key stakeholders.
- A working knowledge of another language (German, Spanish, Portuguese or Chinese) will be advantageous.
- Strong IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Promotes the firm's values and beliefs, demonstrating integrity and maintaining an ethical stance, using flexibility and tact to express views as necessary.
At Mazars inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'